With the Exception of Preorders, most items are made to order. Please allow up to 5 business days for patches, shirts, tanks, hoodies and up to 7 business days for mugs and flags. Preorders usually ship 1-2 weeks AFTER the sale ends. Most orders containing a preorder item will ship with the preorder item.
Many items ship separately to ensure safe packaging and delivery.
Different item types may ship separately. For example, mugs will ship separately from shirts, but shirts and hoodies may ship together or 4 mugs may ship together. This is to ensure safe packaging.
Danger Close is committed to customer service, and we understand that buying clothing online can have its challenges.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, please message or email us. Most new, unused merchandise can be refunded or exchanged with proof of purchase within 60 days of the original purchase date. If the return or exchange is approved, we will cover the standard shipping charges for the item to return to us and ship back to you one time only. Additional exchanges of the same item will be at the customer's expense. Some exceptions to the standard policy exist. Please see the Policy Exceptions section below.
Returns will be credited based on the original method of payment unless noted in our Policy Exceptions. Returns made with a gift card will be refunded as a gift card.
Visit your order history to initiate a return.
International OrdersBecause international shipping rates are costly, shipping on certain exchanges may not be completely covered. Each exchange will be assessed at the time of occurance. Please contact us for details.
Customer Return Procedure
- Message us using the chat buttons on the website or via Facebook or Instagram, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or this Initiate Return Link to get your return approval and label.
- Place the item(s) into a sturdy shipping package (origional packaging is acceptable) and seal it.
- Include ONLY the items for which the return was authorized.
- Place the shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local parcel carrier, or drop it off at any carrier location (store, terminal or drop box).